enableMe's New Year, New Start competition
Prize: Family meal kit for 2 adults and 2 children for 12 weeks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. To be eligible for the draw you (or thefriend you have referred) must have an initial consultation booked in the EnableMe system between the 1st of January and the 28th of February 2019.
2. The actual consultation can take place any day between January 7th and March 31st, 2019.
3. Failure to attend (and pay for) that consultation, with your partner or spouse, will make you ineligible for the prize draw.
4. The prize will be drawn on the 1st of April.
5. Eligibility into the draw to win the prize is at the sole discretion of enableMe New Zealand Ltd.
6. No responsibility is taken for late or misdirected entries.
7. Entry is free and open to all residents of New Zealand, aged 18 years and over. Employees of enableMe New Zealand Ltd and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
8. The winner will be randomly drawn from correct entries.
9. The prize will need to be claimed by the winner within three (3) weeks after the draw. Every endeavour will be made to contact the winner but the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw if the prize winner is not contactable using the email address provider or does not reply within three (3) weeks of the draw date.
10. Any additional costs are not covered by the prize, including but not limited to: additions to the bag, extra portions/servings to feed more than 2 adults and 2 children.
11. The prize is based on a maximum weekly meal kit price of $210.00, making the total not more than $2,520 over the 12 weeks.
12. If the winner chooses a cheaper meal kit option, they are not entitled to the difference in cash.
13. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
14. The winner of the meal kit will be notified by email (email address provided on the form).
15. The winner agrees enableMe New Zealand reserves the right to use their name on social media and email direct marketing to announce the winner of the prize and may be asked to take a photograph for such use.
16. EnableMe New Zealand accepts no liability for the quality of the service provided by the relevant meal kit provider.
17. After commencing the 12 weeks of meal kits, all communications about the meal kit service must be directed to the meal kit provider.
18. The winner is responsible for stopping or continuing the meal kit service after the 12-weeks and enableMe New Zealand takes no responsibility for ongoing charges with the provider if the winner fails to do so.