1. The prize includes flights for two adults to Queenstown, accommodation at Sherwood Queenstown, including breakfast each morning, yoga, and mountain bike hire, plus ski passes and ski hire.
2. To be eligible for the draw you must either: book an initial consultation with an enableMe Financial Personal Trainer between Tuesday the 30th of June and Friday the 31st of July 2020, and attend that consultation by Monday the 31st of August; or if you're already a client you refer a friend who books and attends a consultation by the aforementioned dates.
3. To be eligible for the draw you must pay the invoice for your initial consultation. enableMe reserves the right to revoke the prize if the winner fails to pay their enableMe invoice.
4. The winner will be drawn randomly from correct entries on the 1st of September 2020
5. The winner will be notified by email via the email address provided.
6. Entry is free and open to all residents of New Zealand, aged 18 years and over, who fulfil the criteria listed above, but excludes employees of enableMe New Zealand Ltd, its associated companies and their immediate families.
7. Eligibility into the draw to win the prize is at the sole discretion of enableMe New Zealand Ltd.
8. No responsibility is taken for late or misdirected entries.
9. Clients referring a friend for a consultation are responsible for ensuring their referral is recorded for entry into the draw.
10. The prize must be claimed by the winner within two (2) weeks of the draw. Every endeavour will be made to contact the winner, but enableMe reserves the right to conduct a redraw if the prize winner is not contactable using the email address provided or does not reply within two (2) weeks of the draw date.
11. The date of intended travel must be booked and confirmed within 1 month of the prize draw – ie by the 1st of October 2020 and the trip must be taken within 2 months of the prize draw, being December 1st, 2020 - or the prize may be forfeited. In such circumstances no compensation is due to the winner.
12. The trip cannot be booked on public holiday weekends or during the school holidays.
13. Accommodation at Sherwood is subject to availability at time of request.
14. Flights include one checked bag per person,any additional baggage costs are the responsibility of the winner.
15. enableMe Nz takes no responsibility for missed,delayed or cancelled flights for any reason, or any associated costs caused by that disruption.
16. Once booked, any changes to the flights and any costs associated are the sole responsibility of winner.
17. enableMe NZ accepts no responsibility for the safety of prize winners when participating in snow sports or any other adventure activity undertaken on the trip.
18. enableMe NZ does not and cannot guarantee weather and snow conditions will allow snow sports on the weekend the winner elects to take their trip and no compensation will be provided if the mountain passes cannot be utilised.
19. enableMe NZ accepts no liability for the quality of the service provided by the airline, hotel, ski field or any other service provider.
20. Travel to Queenstown includes the flights only, and if the winner lives outside of a centre with an airport that flies Queenstown, they are responsible for the cost of any other travel required. Flights cannot be transferred for hire cars or petrol costs.
21. It is the responsibility of the winner to secure their own travel insurance.
22. No additional costs are covered by the prize, including but not limited to: additional baggage, flights for additional travellers, cancellation of flights for any reason, inability to fly for any reason, travel insurance, accommodation for additional travellers, room service or mini bar purchases, meals other than breakfast, airport transfers, or disruption to travel for any reason including pandemic-related restrictions. Explicitly: enableMe NZ is not responsible for any other costs incurred in relation to the winner’s trip except those outlined as being included in the terms and conditions.
23. No part of the prize is redeemable for cash.
24. The winner agrees enableMe New Zealand reserves the right to use their name on social media and in Email Direct Marketing to announce the winner of the prize and the winner may be asked to take a photograph for such use.