July 11, 2016
_Ê_Help Kiwi_Ê_s find financial freedom_Êù - Waikato Franchise OpportunityBe your own boss!
Due to amazing year on year growth and increasing popularity of our _Ê_Financial Personal Trainer_Êù service, enableMe is seeking a local "go getter" to take ownership of and grow the enableMe brand in the Waikato region. Founded by Hannah McQueen, a regular commentator on business & finance across the media, the company has now enabled over 5000 Kiwi_Ê_s to achieve their financial goals. Through a patented mortgage repayment plan, detailed analysis of client income & expenditure and exploring the psychology of spending we«_have enabled their clients to achieve their financial objectives quicker, saving them tens of thousands of dollars.
Ideally, applicants will have a CA (Chartered Accountant) or FA (Financial Adviser) background and a passion for the enableMe ideology of helping people to help themselves. You must have a strong work ethic, a driven personality and sound communication skills in order to build instant rapport with clients of varying backgrounds. You need to think on your feet and adapt to your client_Ê_s circumstances. This role is very varied, with daily challenges so you must be resilient, astute, practical and have a strong sense of commercial acumen.
This position is completely people focused and gives you the opportunity to change people's lives for the better. You must enjoy giving advice and work with your clients like a Personal Trainer does in a gym, putting an action plan together to enable them to achieve their financial targets, and then motivate and encourage them to act on your advice.
Some of the key benefits you enjoy as an enableMe Franchisee Owner are;
* Unique service that offers real value and positively impacts the lives of your clients.
* Proven franchise business model which has quickly generated profits for its operators.
* Initial support in identifying potential clients through regional seminars and marketing initiatives.
* Run your own business with enableMe_Ê_s support and expertise. Full induction and training provided.
* Dedicated Support Office assists with the management of routine sales and marketing, administration, IT, report writing, client analysis and technical support giving you more opportunity to grow your business.
Please note, all franchisee queries for the Waikato region must be made via Michael Aspey at Randstad. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 027 772 2755 or apply via SEEK.co.nz
The first step is a 90-minute meeting with one of our financial personal trainers. Here we establish your starting point, what you should be aiming for and how we can get you there faster.GET STARTED